Coachella Fashion Inspired

During this time of year Coachella is everywhere on social media. And although I am not there, I was feeling a little inspired by the fashion and put this together. I am so in love with a few of these pieces, that they have definitely made it on to my wish list for summer. Enjoy :)

Coachella inspo


Topshop top
55 CAD - nordstrom.com




Steve Madden black open toe flat
89 CAD - stevemadden.com



Rebecca Minkoff stud earring set
48 CAD - nordstrom.com


Forever 21 Dakota Flash Tattoos
28 CAD - forever21.com


Ray-Ban aviator glasses
215 CAD - macys.com




Love, Madison

2 comments

  1. So cute!! I went to Coachella and that is exactly what everyone wore :)

    XO, Natalia from www.darlingtrend.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Going to Coachella is definitely on my bucket list!

      Delete